Meal Plan and Dining Resources:
- Meal Plan Signup
- Click here
- First Year Housing Meal Plan Exchange
- Click here**
- **The deadline to switch the First Year Meal Plan for Spring 2019 has passed (Deadline: 01/01/18 at 12 AM).
- Click here**
First Year Housing Residents are assigned a First Year meal plan in connection with their Housing Contract. Students joining a Greek Organization may also be required by their Chapter to purchase a meal plan. In recognition of this dual meal plan requirement, new members may opt to exchange their First Year Meal Plan for a reduced service Greek Meal Plan. These exchanges are coordinated through the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life. Deadlines and change fees apply. Click here for more information.
Other Special Meal Plan Assignments
Certain student groups are pre-assigned a meal plan in connection with their program or student employment. These groups include Housing Peer Leaders, Language Institute students, and certain special program participants (such as the Ignite summer program for first year students). Meal plans will be automatically assigned by your program; you do not need to take any action to purchase these meal plans unless instructed specifically to do so by your program. Charges are normally posted to your student account. If your employment, scholarship, program, or other third party pays these charges for you, you will see an associated payment on your student account. Contact the Bursar’s Office for scholarship or third party payment questions. Contact your program or firstname.lastname@example.org for meal plan related questions.
- Meal Plan Support Issue?
- Email a support ticket to: email@example.com
- Dining Question? (Dietary/ Menus / Locations / Hours, etc.):
- Click here and select the “Feedback” or "Meet our Dietitians" link from the home page.
- Faculty/Staff Dining Funds:
- Guest Meal Plan Assignments (GT Department Sponsored Camps and Programs):
- GT Departments sponsoring special camps and programs may order program participant cards and meal plans using the "Card Production and Meal Plan Order Form" available here.
- Meal Plan Terms and Conditions:
- Click here.
- For More Information concerning Meal Plans, Dining Locations, Important Dates, Hours of Operations, and other dining related information, visit the Georgia Tech Dining Website.